Wednesday Prayer Meetings
We have 4 prayer models for Wednesday Nights:
Sacred Space, Transformation, Watch & Pray, and Healing Prayer.
Join us each week from 7pm to 8:30pm as we encounter God through prayer in one of these four powerful and life changing ways!
We also have childcare for the little ones and an exciting program for our school age children thru 12th grade.
Healing Prayer is the 1st Wednesday of every month. Click below for a description of the other three prayer models.
December 17 - Watch & Pray
December 24 - Christmas Eve Svc at 5:00pm
December 31 - New Year's Eve Svc at 9:00pm
CLICK HERE FOR THE COMPLETE HOLIDAY SCHEDULE &
REGULAR SERVICE TIME CHANGES / CANCELLATIONS
In the Genesis narrative, from the beginning of all creation, we discover a God who speaks. The power of His voice creates and gives life. When we listen to God, it is important to pray what He says. We use our voice to create and give life. Proverbs 18:21 says, “ The tongue has the power of life and death.” Therefore, in the beginning of this new year, we will add our voice to God’s voice and partner with Him in prayer. Beginning January 1 at 1:00am (immediately following our New Year’s Eve prayer & worship celebration), we are launching 23 days of 24/7 prayer & fasting.
How can I participate?
1. Sign up by clicking on the above picture to pray at home or at the location of your choice.
2. Spend an hour or two in worship, prayer, declaration, etc.
3. Be creative. Paint, draw, write, etc., expressing creatively how God is speaking to you.
4. Encourage your friends, family and ministry teammates to join you in a time of prayer.
5. Ask God what He wants you to fast & obey Him. Fasting is less about what you are abstaining from and more about what you are pursuing.
6. Email us at email@example.com and tell us about your time with God. We will all be encouraged by your time with God.
7. Join us January 23-25 for an exciting weekend with Allen Hood and Corey Russell.
God is the important person at Gateway. Let’s host Him faithfully,
lovingly, and expectantly. This is going to be an exciting way to start the new year!
Join us for an open mic night in the Chapel to support Gateway's youth ministry. There will be tea and coffee served. Admission is $8
“And they said one to another , Did not our heart burn within us, while He talked with us by the way, and while He opened to us the scriptures?”
Friday, January 23: 7:00pm
Saturday, January 24: 10:00am & 6:00pm
Sunday, January 25: 10:00am